What is Incredible Years?
The Incredible Years Programme is a 14-week course.
The course offers strategies to help parents promote children’s positive behaviours.
About Incredible Years
The programme aims to offer support by;
- Helping parents and carers deal effectively with their children’s behaviour
- Supporting parents to promote their child’s emotional self-regulation
- Building on a parent or carer’s skills and experience of dealing with difficult behaviours
- Helping parents and carers to help their child get the best out of school/nursery
- Increasing parent and carers self confidence
- Providing support for families
The programme is for any parent or carer, of a child in Liverpool, who wants to learn new ways to manage their child’s behaviour.
How will this service help me?
This service will help you to learn strategies to improve challenging behaviours, emotional resilience and to improve the parent-child relationship.